- Catalyst with a smaller content of platinum provides long service life of the fuel cell, as well as the possibility to use hydrogen with purity lower than 99,999%
- Indoor membrane doping allows to use "dry" hydrogen and to work at negative temperatures of up to -40F (-40С)
- Design of the lightweight fuel cell power system
- Own automatic control system with the ability to stabilize the voltage in narrow range
- Usage of lightweight cylinders 350 bar
- Own unique pressure regulator with PLUG&PLAY function (quick replacement)
- Satisfying any customer requirements (power, size, voltage range)
- Engineering/design support during fitting the system to a customer’s drone
- Repair kit for in-field use
- Strategic cooperation with Linde Gas (DE) for refilling hydrogen cylinders
- Autonomous portable device for refueling hydrogen cylinders
Li-ion supercapacitors (LiSC) – hybrid energy storage, the principle is based on electrical double layer and the Faraday processes. LiSC contains the graphite and carbon electrode. Accumulation of energy on graphite electrode occurs as a result of intercalation of lithium ions, on the carbon – as a result of the changing the double electric layer.
Key competitive advantages: rapid charge time and significant greater number of cycles in comparison with lead-acid and li-ion batteries.
Please contact us for getting further details.